WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE!
We would like to thank you for selecting us to provide dental care for you and your family.
Our office is very preventive oriented. In the long run, it is much easier to prevent dental disease than to treat it once it occurs. Your first visit with us is designed to provide a comprehensive oral evaluation, cleaning, fluoride treatment (if necessary), and x-rays (if those from your previous dentist are more than two years old). The hygienist will also talk to you about proper oral hygiene and offer suggestions that may make brushing and flossing easier for you.
As a general rule, the doctor only does an examination at this first visit. We feel that it is important to decide on treatment options and be able to schedule time accordingly. However, if you are experiencing pain from a specific problem, please call ahead and let us know so we can schedule you with the doctor instead.
Our patients can expect from us:
- An extremely high degree of professional skill and ability
- Extensive experience dealing with complicated intraoral and dental problems
- A minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventive care
- A commitment to make your visits as comfortable as possible
- The right treatment at the right time
- Fees that are fair and just for the services provided
- A staff that values your time
In return, we expect from our patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments
- A conscientious effort toward good oral hygiene
- Regular recall visits to maintain optimum oral health and minimize problems
- Arrangement for the payment of fees at the time of service
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover credit cards; checks and cash
- For your convenience, we can set up payment plans that automatically charge your card weekly
- Care Credit applications are available at our front desk; please pick up a brochure or ask any questions
In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and beneficial, we ask that if at any time you have a question or are unhappy about any treatment, fee for service, or attitude of our dental team, you will discuss it with us promptly and openly. Misunderstandings and lack of communication are the only obstacles to our continued friendship and professional relationship.